Project Management Metrics, KPIs, and Dashboards: A Guide to Measuring and Monitoring Project Performance
The new edition of Harold Kerzner’s bestselling book on measuring project management performance
With today’s complex projects, increased stakeholder involvement, and advances in computer technology, metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) have become increasingly integral to informed decision-making and effective project management.
Project Management Metrics, KPIs, and Dashboards, Second Edition helps functional managers gain a thorough grasp of what metrics and KPIs are and how to use them, as well as an understanding of different dashboard types, design issues, and applications. Closely aligned with PMI®’s PMBOK® Guide, this new edition features:
- New content on topics ranging from customer relations management and project oversight to agile and SCRUM metrics, as well as metrics, pitfalls, and myths
- An emphasis on value, including an in-depth discussion of value-driven metrics and value-driven KPIs
- Full-color screen shots showing dashboards from some of the most successful project management companies
- PowerPoint slides and a test bank for use in seminar presentations and courses
This book allows functional managers to bolster their awareness of what good metrics management really entails today—and be armed with the knowledge to measure performance more effectively.
(PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
- Used Book in Good Condition